It is situated on the second floor of the courtyard wing. A new court room was established here in 1789. One year later the frescos were painted by Josef Winterhalder. Thanks to his work the walls and ceiling represent a series of illusionist frescos depicting figures associated with the state authority and self-government.
The present-day Fresco Hall can be accessed via a courtyard gallery built by Pietro Gabri and Antonio Silva between 1577 and 1578. The side rail coats of arms probably belonged to men who were councilors during that time period. The hall is used for representative purposes and it can be rented.